COR provides kosher certification to companies in St. John’s, the capital and largest city in Newfoundland and Labrador and the oldest English-founded city in North America. The economy has been growing quickly in recent years and is known as a major exporter of fish products. COR certification is an excellent way to add value to your brand and to differentiate your product in an increasingly competitive market.
COR is the kosher certification trademark used by the Kashruth Council of Canada, the largest kosher certification agency in Canada, recognized globally as a leader in kosher certification. COR has been servicing the Canadian food industry for over 60 years and now certifies 70,000 products at approximately 1000 facilities across Canada and around the world.
For Kosher Certification, click here:
COR employs a team of talented rabbinic inspectors who are experts in the intricacies of modern food production as well as the specifics of Jewish law. COR employs local representatives located in St. John’s who work in conjunction with food manufacturers to inspect and certify each product under COR supervision.
COR is also at the cutting edge of kosher certification technology with a one of a kind interactive computer system that allows food manufacturers to apply online, generate and customize their own letters of certification, and generally streamline the kosher certification process.
The COR symbol is trusted by consumers in St. John’s and around the world and notifies them that a product is in full compliance with the highest kosher standards. To consumers, the COR stands for quality.
KOSHER AND YOUR BUSINESS
The kosher food industry has grown dramatically of late with over $200 billion of kosher certified food products being sold globally every year. One reason for this explosion in kosher food products has been the increase in both Jewish and non Jewish kosher consumers.
In fact, out of the 15 million consumers in North America who seek out strictly kosher food products, only 15% are Jewish. The other 85% are made up of consumers who view kosher products as being more wholesome, as well as strict vegetarians, people with allergies or members of other religious groups such as Muslims or Hindus who know that a kosher-pareve designation is an assurance that a particular food contains no animal derivative ingredients.
In the increasingly competitive food products market, companies located in St. John’s and around the world must distinguish themselves from their competitors and seek out any advantage available. This is where COR can help your company.
Sitting next to a non kosher product, your COR certified product has a greater chance of gaining consumer attention and developing customer loyalty. Going kosher is an investment well worth making.
To sign up for kosher certification click here.